OOTD & Self: Update - Moving In!

Posted on Aug 26, 2014

| Dress - Forever 21 | Green Flats - Target | Sunglasses - Oasap |
| Top - Oasap | Shorts - diy, Goodwill | Bag - Cotton On |
Woww what a week! So recently I moved to Tallahassee for school (FSU!) First of all our apartment complex took forever to get cable and internet installed and then my roommates room was flooded. It was a mess....but they knew my name by the end of the week sighhh. Anywhoo it's been fun so far and the bus is my new best friend. I'll be posting an outfit tomorrow and hopefully I'll find some new places to shoot this weekend!
  1. Heyyyyy nice! I didn't know you were an FL girl! Same here :) I had my first day of college classes this monday it it was deathly hot. Hopefully it's better today!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfits and glad you're having fun in Tallahassee! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty. Good luck with school. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to moving and the new school! Love the second 'fit girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the big move, I'm still dreading mine and actually cannot be bothered as of right now because I've got other important things to think about :/
    Love those shorts. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress!!
    XX,
    <a href="http://fourone-oh.com>Four One OH!</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just moved in too! I hope you enjoy your time at school, your room looks cute so far.

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete