OOTD: Dark Suns

Posted on Apr 21, 2016


I'm wearing all black in this Florida heat today. Though, to offset the feeling of nakedness... I threw on this oversized knit sweater I found in Goodwill a few years back and my go-to black boots. I picked up this halter top a size too big because I tend to like halter tops versus halter crop tops and if you've followed my blog/instagram, you've seen these shorts before. I'm a huge fan of the the tassels in this top as well.
I recently picked up the DVD of Daria, season 1 and was pretty much inspired by dark sense of humor. I binge watched it with my girlfriends and was quickly hit with nostalgia. I also remembered how hilariously dry the show was. She literally has no shame and her friend Jane is such a babe.  Not to mention her famous monotone complaints. I'll admit, Daria is me/I'm Daria on a moody day. La la laaa la la la.

Get 10% off at Dresslink with the code: Blog15


Halter Top | Dresslink
Black Shorts | Forever 21
Black Heels | Kohl's (old)
Black Fringe Bag | Cato
Crochet Beige Cardigan | Goodwill